Prices and wash packages are subject to change at the discretion of Mobile Lave; all such changes will be reflected on www.mobilelave.com and via the iPhone and Android App.
Bookings are charged upon completion of the services requested. Mobile Lave is primarily a cashless service and may only process payment through a valid debit/credit card.
Any Card Declined will lead Mobile Lave to ask the customer to find a solution for the payment of the service provided. Mobile Lave will start a collection process 48 hours after getting the customer’s Credit Card refused.
Late Cancellation & Reschedule
You may reschedule or cancel any appointment up to 4 hours before the scheduled booking time, free of charge.
However, inside of 4 hours a $15 fee is charged to the customer to compensate the technician.
These rules apply for any retail price.
If a user is not satisfied with a particular job there is a formal way to submit any complaint by completing a form sent by email.
All requests referring to our Satisfaction Policy should be sent within 48 hours following the job date.
Damages and Liability Issues
Mobile Lave is comprised of a network of independent contractors that are fully insured. In unique cases of liability or damage. Mobile Lave will aid in gathering information and mediating the process to best resolve any liability issues that occurred during servicing. Mobile Lave as a platform is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
As far as weather, unfortunately Mobile Lave can’t control natural elements and for that reason they do not offer any rain checks. Users should be sure to check the weather, prior to booking.
Due to traffic or exceptional circumstances, detailer’s may arrive up to 15 minutes late.
You may cancel/reschedule any appointment free of charge if a Mobile Lave detailer is later than 30 minutes without prior notice.
Mobile Lave shall do its best to let users know about any delay of delivery.
Coupon & Referral Policy
From time to time, Mobile Lave may offer a referral program which enables you to earn credits redeemable for Mobile Lave services by sharing a unique referral link provided to you by Mobile Lave (“Referral Link”) with your friends.
Note that combining credits & coupons is not possible.
To qualify for credits, the referred customer must be a new customer of Mobile Lave and use your Referral Link to sign up for the Services. You may not collect referrals by:
- self-referring by using multiple or false names, identities, accounts or email addresses;
- referring anyone who is an existing Mobile Lave customer, including an existing customer with an account under an alternate email address;
- posting on message boards, public forums, coupon sites or other online venues;
- permitting another individual to use the referring customer’s account;
- referring fake people to Mobile Lave, impersonating another person, or otherwise providing Mobile Lave with false or misleading information;
- using the Referral Link in any manner that is disparaging or that otherwise portrays Mobile Lave in a negative light; or
- referring customers in violation of any other restriction we impose on participants in our referral program in our discretion upon prior notice.
- If Mobile Lave determines in its sole discretion that there has been a violation of these terms, Mobile Lave reserves the right to cancel or rescind any accrued credits and/or determine that either or both the referred customer and referring customer are ineligible to participate in this or future offers. Referring customers may also be liable for civil and/or criminal penalties under applicable law. Mobile Lave reserves the right to void, verify or adjust credits at any time prior to or following posting and redemption.
Find below the official, legally-binding, terms and conditions
Use of the Service (“Use”, “Usage” or “Booking”) is materialized by a User’s payment for the Service made through the Portals. Please read the following
Persons who do not agree with these Terms should NOT use Mobile Lave.
For information about carrying out your mobile car-washing services through Mobile Lave, please visit our website at https://www.mobilelave.com/join-our-team/.
Mobile Lave grants you permission (which may be revoked at any time for any reason or no reason) to view the Portals and to download, email, share via social networking or print individual pages from the Portals in accordance with these Terms and solely for your own personal,non-commercial use, provided you do not remove any trademark, copyright or other notice contained on such pages. No other use is permitted. You may not, for example, incorporate the information, content, or other material in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not modify, copy, distribute,re-publish, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, reuse, resell, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, material, software, products or services obtained from the Portals, or otherwise exploit all or any portion of the Portals for any commercial purpose without Mobile Lave’s express written consent, except as specifically noted above. Except as specifically authorized by Mobile Lave, you may not deep-link to the Portals for any purpose or access the Portals manually or with any robot, spider, web crawler, extraction software, automated process or device to scrape, copy, or monitor any portion of the Portals or any information, content, or material on the Portals. Mobile Lave reserves all of its statutory and common law rights against any person or entity who violates this paragraph. You may not link or frame to any pages of the Portals or any content contained therein, whether in whole or in part, without prior written consent from Mobile Lave. You may like or follow Mobile Lave or share links to the Portals via social networking technology referenced on the Portals. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
You agree that your use of the Portals and/or Service on the Portals is subject to all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. You also agree:
- to comply with US law and local laws or rules regarding online conduct and acceptable material;
- not to use the Portals or their Service or submit content to the Portals if you are under the age of 16;
- not to access the Portals or Service using a third-party’s account/registration without the express consent of the account holder;
- not to use the Portals for illegal purposes;
- not to commit any acts of infringement on the Portals or with respect to content on the Portals;
- not to use the Portals to engage in commercial activities apart from the sanctioned use of the Mobile Lave Service;
- not to copy any content, for republication in print or online;
- not to attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems from or through the Portals;
- not to interfere with another person’s use and enjoyment of the Portals or another entity’s use and enjoyment of the Portals;
- not to upload or transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; and/or
- not to disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise harm or violate the security of the Portals, or any Services, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Portals or affiliated or linked sites (including those of our car wash partners).
Price, description, menu content, product/service availability and any other carwash information are subject to change without notice. Mobile Lave assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Portals.
Mobile Lave may modify, suspend, discontinue or terminate, at its sole and absolute discretion at any time, with or without notice, in whole or in part, the Portals and/or Service offered on or through the Portals (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Portals’ features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services. Notice of termination shall be provided to the User in the manner Mobile Lave deems reasonable.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITES (WHETHER PROVIDED BY MOBILE LAVE, YOU, OTHER USERS OR OTHER AFFILIATES/THIRD PARTIES), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BOOKING DETAILS, TEXT, PHOTOS, GRAPHIAUDIO FILES, VIDEO, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND”AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT Mobile Lave ARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IF YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN CONTENT OR DATA FROM THE SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ASSOCIATED DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER OR LOSS OF DATA
As a courtesy to you, the Portals may offer links to other websites. Some of these websites may be affiliated with Mobile Lave while others are not. Mobile Lave is not responsible for the contents of any website pages created and maintained by organizations independent of Mobile Lave. Visiting any such third-party website pages is at your own risk. has no control of these third-party website pages, nor can it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information in third-party website pages. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. References to commercial products or services within any such third-party website pages do not constitute or imply an endorsement by Mobile Lave. By using the Portals you acknowledge that Mobile Lave is responsible neither for the availability of, nor the content located on or through any third-party website pages.
Mobile Lave is a proprietary domain name of Mobile Lave. Mobile Lave is a trademark of Mobile Lave, LLC. You may not use or reproduce Mobile Lave name, trademarks, service marks or logos or other proprietary information of Mobile Lave without our express written consent. The Portals, including but not limited to its graphics, logos, page headers, icons and service names constitute the property of Mobile Lave and its affiliates. Other trademarks that appear on the Portals are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Mobile Lave. Any images of persons or personalities contained on the Portals are not an indication or endorsement of Mobile Lave or any particular product unless otherwise indicated.